Our 3D STEALTH SCANNER is a world premiere. It’s the first “invisible” device that allows you to find cavities, voids, tunnels and metals up to several meters below your feet. It also features a long range mode that allows to step in the direction of strong electromagnetical field disruption up to 50 meters around. It includes 8 super geophysical sensors (SGS70) that fit in a jacket. Everything is controled by a tablet PC and a bluetooth joystick. It’s very easy to operate as only 1 button is required to perform ground scanning. Voids and metals appear in real time on the tablet PC, no need for a remote computer to analyse data.
First, use the 3d scanner mode to identify the nature of the target thanks to one of the 8 colors: metal, mineral deposit, stone, empty void, full void…You can also see the shape of the target. Then determine depth of the target. The DRS 3-D Stealth Ground Scanner Pro also allows you to see the depth of the target. You will notice the depth indication of the target below the surface is shown in meters.
Why buy the Stealth Scanner ?
- Scan for metal and cavities up to several meters
- Identify electromagnetic interférences up to 50 meters around
- All 8 sensors are hidden in a jacket
- Device is controller by tablet PC, no need for remote PC
- Easy to use, no need for complicated settings
- See the depth and nature of the detected targets
Stealth Radar comes with :
- Installed 3D Stealth Ground Scanner Pro Software
- Tablet Computer
- Tablet PC Charger
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- Sensor Carrying Vest
- Carrying Case for Complete System
- Required Cables
- DRS 3D custom software comes in 8 languages: english, german, arab, turkish, persian, french, italian, russian
- Detailed Instructions
- 2 Year Warranty
Advanced Resistivity Scanner
Our Advanced Resistivity Scanner (ARS) allows you to look for metals with discrimination (gold, copper, silver, iron), gold veins, minerals, caves/voids and even water. This is achieved through resistivity analysis. Resistivity is an intrinsic property that quantifies how strongly a given material opposes the flow of electric current.
Need Help to Choose
Click on “choose your device” below to compare all our devices. Please feel free to contact us or one of our dealers if you have any question on our devices.
Choose Your Device
Where to buy
We have distributors all over the world where you can find our full range of products and accessories. You can also buy directly from our factory if there is no dealer in your country.